1997-10-06 - The rumors ARE true

Header Data

From: bob17@bigfoot.com
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 1ee576025f88394ac9ed03354696bb11439930951196b756ffd67ee24d686060
Message ID: <199710060925.e-mail@Sue M.com>
Raw Date: Mon, 6 Oct 1997 22:41:39 +0800

Raw message

From: bob17@bigfoot.com
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 1997 22:41:39 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: The rumors ARE true

Hi

If you follow business journals you may have heard about a new  phone
company that has patent pending technology that will revolutionize
the the way we communicate.

They are using technology that allows us to use our existing phones
in a manner similar to the the way we communicate on the internet
now.  This is causing the long distance rates to tumble to low prices
that have been unheard of  before this.

What's more this new technology will eventually allow us to offer an
unlimited usage low flat rate plan as well as being able to have up
to 8 phones, computers or fax machines all working off of one phone
line at the same time.  All this without having to purchase any new
phones or equipment.

This technology is so advanced that the Richard Marriott family of
Marriot Hotels has invested 74 Million Dollars in the company for
just a 38% interest in the company.

If you would like more information on the service or business opportunity
with this new company just send an e-mail to" mailto:bob17@bigfoot.com"
with the words"the rumors are true" and I will send you information
right away.

Sincerely,
Bob

phone    (847) 462-1937