1997-10-30 - Request For Cash: TruthMailer services at dev.null

Header Data

From: TruthMailer <tm@dev.null>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 21cd7a9f394d410355241db1833b2679eeb2f800c3c6b04c65eef5563c8e31d8
Message ID: <199710301656.KAA24695@harrier.sasknet.sk.ca>
Raw Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 01:13:07 +0800

Raw message

From: TruthMailer <tm@dev.null>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 01:13:07 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Request For Cash: TruthMailer services at dev.null

The TruthMailer service at dev.null has become very unpopular. So
unpopular, in fact, that we are now approaching limitations in what
our abuse department can handle. The great outrage this weekend and
subsequent delays in spamming various mailing lists are the result
of this. For our immediate needs, we could sure use some more DRUGS,
ALCOHOL, and BROADS.
If a million people could donate $1,000 apiece, this would be great.
If one million people donate $100,000 apiece, we can buy Micro$oft.
Anonymous snail mail with anonymous cash (US dollars or money order)
would be appreciated. If you want to be acknowledged as a donor on
our arrest sheets, we can do that too. The address to send to is:

Electronic Forgery Foundation
Box 281,
Bienfait, Saskatchewan
      CANADA  S0C 0M0

A thousand bucks or whatever you can afford. We'll take drug, alcohol
and loose women donations, too.
Contact Louis J. Freeh <toto@sk.sympatico.ca> if you have something
to donate. It might be a sting operation, but I'm not sure; Louis
will know.

PCP DustMan / Home Drug Lab for Molecular Structure and Design
For an anti-reality drug recipe, send me mail with subject "Hi(gh)".
Append "+realitysucks" to my abusername to ensure entrapment.
Decryption is too important to leave to the recipient--Louis J. Freeh

          O         "I'm from BassMasters, and I'm here to help you."

To unsuscribive or scrivibe send a message of UNSCRIVE or SUBRIVE to
the email address _fuck_you_morons_@whitehouse.gov

Thread