1997-10-24 - NSA Job Offer

Header Data

From: “William J. Clinton” <president@whitehouse.gov>
To: Randall Farmer <rfarmer@HiWAAY.net>
Message Hash: 2484778da401e523f2bdf48e218908e223798d1a2ee0d88d4edf02cea155ee50
Message ID: <199710023438.AAA04797@whitehouse.gov>
Raw Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 12:47:46 +0800

Raw message

From: "William J. Clinton" <president@whitehouse.gov>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 12:47:46 +0800
To: Randall Farmer <rfarmer@HiWAAY.net>
Subject: NSA Job Offer

Dear Randall

I saw your post on the cypherpunks list debunking the
forgery of my good friend Phill Zimmerman. As you are
no doubt aware my Deputy Director of the NSA retired
recently and I've decided that Barbie is no longer suitable
following certain uncomplimentary remarks she made
after a fireside shagging^H^H^H^Hchat we had last night.
I am therefore looking for a supersluth to fill this
challenging position. If you would be interested in
taking the bit between your teeth, so to speak, please
email me and we'll do lunch.

--
Bill C.
"The next person who mentions my penis gets an ICBM up their ass"

Thread