1997-10-23 - DC cypherpunks party on Sunday, November 2

Header Data

From: Declan McCullagh <declan@well.com>
To: fight-censorship@vorlon.mit.edu
Message Hash: 37f1eb1eff7ad48bcbdc00b3e39b70940d5d4d4ceb983ee8cdf5aa59a5218d01
Message ID: <v0300780ab0746b71b8ce@[204.254.21.122]>
Raw Date: Thu, 23 Oct 1997 13:03:50 +0800

Raw message

From: Declan McCullagh <declan@well.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 1997 13:03:50 +0800
To: fight-censorship@vorlon.mit.edu
Subject: DC cypherpunks party on Sunday, November 2

A DC cypherpunk working meeting and party is tentatively scheduled for
Sunday, November 2. The party is open to all, including non-cypherpunks and
even (especially?) NSA spooks. (I somehow got suckered into organizing this
portion.)

Folks who showed up to my party and the cypherpunk meeting before it last
month remember that Marc Rotenberg and his wife at that time volunteered to
host the next one. Their home is near the National Cathedral in NW
Washington, DC. About a 20 minute walk from the Woodley Park Metro, lots of
parking.

Special guests likely will include Peter Neumann and Simon Davies.

Details forthcoming.

-Declan

Thread