1997-10-31 - Reputation Capital / Re: Killing those who need killing

Header Data

From: TruthMonger <tm@dev.null>
To: Jonathan Wienke <JonWienk@ix.netcom.com>
Message Hash: 61886d1b2d45713e6269c1c466676b47aed67c603a7ba7e9bbe00a52243f5e3e
Message ID: <345987E3.2C09@dev.null>
Reply To: <199710300106.TAA15382@einstein.ssz.com>
UTC Datetime: 1997-10-31 07:44:44 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 15:44:44 +0800

Raw message

From: TruthMonger <tm@dev.null>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 15:44:44 +0800
To: Jonathan Wienke <JonWienk@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Reputation Capital / Re: Killing those who need killing

Jonathan Wienke wrote:

> ObTongueInCheekFearmongeringThought:
> How many Cypherpunks are vulnerable to this "psychiatric imbalance
> allegation" attack?  Tim May is obviously an anti-social survivalist gun
> freak, (like me, but with a bigger ammo stockpile--I'm jealous) Vulis is
> obviously a closet bisexual deviant/pedophile (especially if he posts those
> "Timmy Mayonnaise" ASCII art spams), Bill Geiger is a rabid anti-government
> extremist a la McVeigh, and TruthMonger--need I say more?

Question: Is it a sign of low reputation capital when people only have
         to mention your name to make their point?
Answer: Crispin!

Bonus Question: What kind of signature line would lessen the social
stigma
               of being called a "sociopath" by Mark Rogaski?
Answer: "That which does not kill me only makes me stranger."

  Robert Hettinga *loves* this list!

TruthMonger

Thread