1997-10-02 - Kill All The NIGGERS (Vote for Bob Dole))

Header Data

From: Racist Remailer <rr@dev.null>
To: “Robert A. Costner” <pooh@efga.org>
Message Hash: 6a9dcc5c42e36b2d11e76f67af221c760323b24b4c622d04103e4d53131c6e9e
Message ID: <34337389.21D9@dev.null>
Reply To: <3.0.3.32.19971002024633.032b0028@mail.atl.bellsouth.net>
UTC Datetime: 1997-10-02 10:35:02 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 2 Oct 1997 18:35:02 +0800

Raw message

From: Racist Remailer <rr@dev.null>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 1997 18:35:02 +0800
To: "Robert A. Costner" <pooh@efga.org>
Subject: Kill All The NIGGERS  (Vote for Bob Dole))

GREENPEACE NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT TO STOP WHALING!

Robert A. Costner wrote:
> I've thought about putting ads in the headers of remailer messages.  No one
> I've approached, even for free advertising, has thought this was something
> they wanted to be connected with.

        BOTHERED BY PESKY CRITTERS INTERFERING WITH YOUR FISHING?
                              CALL SMITH & WESSON

Robert,
  Perhaps the idea will become more realistic once Web tools are fine-
tuned to the extent that we can selectively target everyone on the
face of the earth. (In about 6 months, time...)

  Just think of the potential for a politician to be able to send out
advertising via anonymous remailers which matched the predelictions
of each and every recipient.
  Bob Dole needs your support to SAVE THE CHILDREN!
  Bob Dole needs your support to NUKE THE CHILDREN!
  Bob Dole needs your support to KISS THE CHILDREN!
  Bob Dole needs your support to KISS THE CHILDREN IN BAD PLACES!
  Bob Dole needs your support to LEGALIZE FARTING IN PUBLIC!
  Bob Dole needs your support to CRIMINALIZE FARTING IN PUBLIC!

  The advantage that anonymous remailer advertising has is that it
gives the impression that the unknown masses are of like mind, and
it allows plausible deniability.

  Also, advertising could be sent to the originator of anonymous
remail, depending on the content of their messages.
  Money launderers could receive ads for Gucci products.
  Perverts could receive ads for Victoria's Secrets.
  Spammers could receive ads for Dr. Kevorkian.
  Whistleblowers could receive ads for Funeral Parlors.
  Toto could receive ads for Mental Health Facilities.

A. Nonymous

Thread