1997-10-02 - Re: Forwarded mail…

Header Data

From: “Brian B. Riley” <brianbr@together.net>
To: “Mark Rogaski” <wendigo@ne-wendigo.jabberwock.org>
Message Hash: 8dc5ee6a4a6c8567bf52ddb85fbc9e72e43e998d258adc0f6beb444dcb7dbe81
Message ID: <199710022139.RAA31541@mx02.together.net>
Raw Date: Fri, 3 Oct 1997 06:02:48 +0800

Raw message

From: "Brian B. Riley" <brianbr@together.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 1997 06:02:48 +0800
To: "Mark Rogaski" <wendigo@ne-wendigo.jabberwock.org>
Subject: Re: Forwarded mail...

Brian B. Riley --> http://www.macconnect.com/~brianbr
 For my PGP Keys  <mailto:brianbr@together.net?subject=Get%20PGP%20Key>

  "...error reading WinOS. (A)bort, (R)etry, (M)acintosh?"

Thread