1997-10-29 - Re: rescue Mrs Allen from the Feds (Re: Tim’s worst nightmare.,..)

Header Data

From: TruthMonger <tm@dev.null>
To: Adam Back <aba@dcs.ex.ac.uk>
Message Hash: 90b3133271daae983f200db245b81795ed73f0ecb3197a96b1a4a5653d282122
Message ID: <34569547.2520@dev.null>
Reply To: <199710282249.WAA02819@server.test.net>
UTC Datetime: 1997-10-29 01:52:13 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 09:52:13 +0800

Raw message

From: TruthMonger <tm@dev.null>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 09:52:13 +0800
To: Adam Back <aba@dcs.ex.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: rescue Mrs Allen from the Feds (Re: Tim's worst nightmare.,..)

Adam Back wrote:
> Attila T. Hun <attila@hun.org> writes:
> > Mrs.  Allen, 51, has attracted the sympathy of many neighbors, and
> > her case has become a rallying point for those who compare it to
> > Ruby Ridge and Waco as an example of overzealous law enforcement.
> >
> >     she needs more than sympathy, she needs some action!

> I'm wondering ... surely all those militia types are watching this
> case -- wouldn't it be a real coo to intervene and rescue Mrs Allen
> :-)
>
> Let's talk tactics ... how would you disable the Feds without killing
> Mrs Allen -- helicopter and nerve gas -- well organised get away?

  Perhaps a variation on the 'Parker Plan' might work.

The Date: Mid 1980's
The Situation: Sitting in the hills of Humboldt County, Ca. guarding the
  'patch'. Relaxing on the half-moon commode when there comes the sound
  of CAMP (Campaign Against Marihuana Production) vehicles and
helicopters
  coming over the hill.
The Solution: Put on shades and baseball cap, tuck .45 in belt, join the
  'crew' as they march toward the shack, kick the door in, grab the TV
  and a chainsaw, go outside and throw them into one of the vehicles,
  wave to the 'guys', saying, "You guys get the pot, and I'll meet you
  back in town."

Thread