1997-10-28 - Kids…don’t try this at home! / Re: Roby latest

Header Data

From: nobody@REPLAY.COM (Anonymous)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: b5fe41aa082ad947d62c37dcd65bbd6072f2be5221bdce8f33e653c2ccdad166
Message ID: <199710282132.WAA09810@basement.replay.com>
Raw Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 06:57:57 +0800

Raw message

From: nobody@REPLAY.COM (Anonymous)
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 06:57:57 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Kids...don't try this at home! / Re: Roby latest

Jeff Barber wrote:
> See http://www.sj-r.com/roby.html for the latest.

> My favorite excerpt:
>
> > Illinois State Police feared that any progress in getting Allen - who's
> > suspected to suffer from paranoia, delusions and suicidal thoughts - to
> > exit on her own may have been undone. On Sunday, troopers broke out most
> > of the remaining windows in Allen's house, tossed nine pepper-spray
> > grenades inside and sent a police dog in to subdue Allen.

I know what you're thinking, kid.
You're thinking, "I'm going to try doing this on Halloween, and if I
get caught, I'm going to tell mom and dad I was checking on the old
lady's health."

Forget it. You don't have a badge, and you're going to get your
bottom tanned.

KidMonger

Thread