1997-10-02 - Re: Remailers and ecash (fwd)

Header Data

From: “Brian B. Riley” <brianbr@together.net>
To: “Jim Choate” <cypherpunks@ssz.com>
Message Hash: c1e28a94e3975755a3901a79e8604ae4a634b5821d1b76a34a633f998b98edbe
Message ID: <199710020356.XAA19326@mx01.together.net>
Raw Date: Thu, 2 Oct 1997 12:07:37 +0800

Raw message

From: "Brian B. Riley" <brianbr@together.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 1997 12:07:37 +0800
To: "Jim Choate" <cypherpunks@ssz.com>
Subject: Re: Remailers and ecash (fwd)

Brian B. Riley --> http://www.macconnect.com/~brianbr
 For PGP Keys  <mailto:brianbr@together.net?subject=Get%20PGP%20Key>

  "Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather
   be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom."  -  Alexis deToqueville

Thread