1997-10-11 - Roofing “Don’t Be Ripped Off”

Header Data

From: adzam67@concentric.net
To: adzam67@concentric.net
Message Hash: d152b99ceafa5e37ab1326fc0783782ae7f6dbb51d0342a98a259e8eb2f7c98b
Message ID: <199710110341.XAA02768@newman.concentric.net>
Raw Date: Fri, 10 Oct 1997 20:41:53 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: adzam67@concentric.net
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 1997 20:41:53 -0700 (PDT)
To: adzam67@concentric.net
Subject: Roofing "Don't Be Ripped Off"

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
This Message was Composed using  E- Mail Software. If you wish to be removed from future mailings, please reply with the subject "Remove" and this software will automatically block you from their future mailings. Sorry for the intrusion!!
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Choosing a roofing contractor can be one of the most difficult decisions you will ever make. Bad workmanship, poor business practices, the lack of expertise, and the never ending hassle of unneeded come backs are often the rule. Meanwhile your property is suffering the damage.

BUT NO MORE!

Prominent roofer and current roofing contractor Jim Daniels shares all his secrets in
"My Roofer" a widely read information guide to help you, the property owner, save hundreds or even thousands on your roof repair or new roof project. This easy to follow step by step guide will give you precise information on topics such as,

1- "Repair or new Roof" Know for yourself,  Don't be fooled by the roofer.
2- List of items your roofer should have before you hire him.
3- Materials list and definitions.
4- Average cost list for labor and materials.
5- Tricks for hiding those ugly ceiling stains.
6- Yearly maintenance you can do to prolong the life of your roof.
7- Most common roof problems and how to fix them. (includes the removal of algae stains)
8- Access to our FREE live information line to assist you with your roofing questions.
9- Negotiating the deal.

This is but a few of the many money saving ideas that Jim shares with you in this guide.

Testimonial

" I got two bids on my roof for two leaks we had last winter. I was almost ready to get the roof replaced when I saw the ad for Jim's guide. I'm so glad I bought it! After about 10 minutes I knew I needed to find another roofer and get a third bid. After following the simple check list I almost found the leak my self and I was able to point out where it was coming from to the new contractor. He replaced two vent boots and my roof has not leaked since. Not only did I save over $2,200.00 by reading this guide but, I also got rid of some stains as well. THANKS JIM!!"

Lois Biglane
Gretna, LA.

We have many stories like this but, we know that you may think that your too smart to get fooled. We hope you are but why risk it. Roofing is our business and we will ensure you that your money and property will be safe. Our guide cost less than a PIZZA FOR DINNER and it WILL save you money. In fact, if you do not save money we will refund you 100% of the purchase price. All that we ask is that you try at least one of our suggestions.  It's up to you!!  ORDER TODAY!!

Direct Mail Price:        $39.95

SPECIAL INTERNET PRICE:  $18.99    Save $20.96

PRINT THIS ORDER FORM AND MAIL IT IN TODAY!

E-mail me "My Roofer" for only $18.99 (.txt format)

Name _________________________________________

Address________________________________________

City___________________________________________

State______________ZIP_________________________

Phone_______________________ E.Mail______________________

ALL ORDERS IN U.S. FUNDS-
FOREIGN ORDERS ADD $15_______

TOTAL___________________________________________

I am paying by:

 Visa___MasterCard___Discovery____

CARD#___________________________________________

Check or Money order_______ (guide will still be e-mailed to you)

Allow 24 hours for e-mail orders and 7-10 days for mail in orders.

Order from:
JD Enterprises
PO Box 38073
Germantown, Tn. 38183
For more information please type "more info" in the subject of your return
e-mail then ask any questions you like in the body of the mail.

Thread