1997-10-01 - Re: Windows 95 – succinctly

Header Data

From: Bad BillyG <bbg@dev.null>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: fd080b09299db393c401b89e9f686c58db48f491e125842df8f1e0d3229d15b9
Message ID: <3431F49B.203E@dev.null>
Reply To: <9709302122.AA02758@apache.BASISinc.com>
UTC Datetime: 1997-10-01 08:09:03 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 1 Oct 1997 16:09:03 +0800

Raw message

From: Bad BillyG <bbg@dev.null>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 1997 16:09:03 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Windows 95 -- succinctly

Someone attempting to have Mike Denney assassinated wrote:

> Windows 95: n.
>         32 bit extensions and a graphical shell for a 16 bit
>         patch to an 8 bit operating system originally coded
>         for a 4 bit microprocessor, written by a 2 bit company,
>         that can't stand 1 bit of competition.

Anyone with information relating to the original author of the above
definition is encouraged to call 1-800-HIT-MAN1, or to contact
Microsoft Corporate Headquarters.

Please note that the above definition is considered to be proprietary
information owned by the Microsoft Corporation and any unauthorized use
of the definition will be considered grounds for the offending party
and everyone they know to have their web sites rated 'Non-Existent' by
the InterNet Content Coalition, as described in Section 178.a, Sub.
C-23,
of the 'InterNet Secret Government Manifesto' of Sept. 5, 1997.

Bad BillyG
"Sure, I could tell you what operating system *I* use...but then I'd
have to 'kill -9' you."

Thread