1997-11-25 - Dear subscribers

Header Data

From: “Michael Sims” <jellicle@inch.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 0392ad73bf19fc27b2aed715b65ba823276994f85d363beec20f0f29618db413
Message ID: <199711251638.LAA09841@arutam.inch.com>
Raw Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 00:50:43 +0800

Raw message

From: "Michael Sims" <jellicle@inch.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 00:50:43 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Dear subscribers

Dear subscribers to the Cypherpunks list --

	Mikhael Frieden, mikhaelf@mindspring.com, is an alias for Matt
Giwer, a name I hope many of you will recognize.  On the F-C list, he
is now the origin of perhaps 25% of the traffic, as much as 50% some
days, most of which are standard, clueless, trolling, or lying
like those on what the Anonymizer does or does not do.  William
Geiger writes, "Absolutly, I can't beleive that Mikhael is *that*
clueless."  Well, yes.  When you're trying to troll, you are that
clueless.  We here on the F-C list are hoping to sort of ignore him
and hope he'll go away -- all I see of him are the number of
messages hitting my to-be-deleted folder and the endless replies
cross-posted from cypherpunks.

See:

http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/g/giwer-matt/net-abuse/
http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/g/giwer-matt/

Giwer will even accuse *himself* of lying.

Please do the people on F-C a favor by not cross-posting any replies
that are off-topic for F-C, and hell, while I'm at it, by not
replying to Giwer at all for any reason.  If you're not careful
he'll join cypherpunks.

-- Michael Sims
[I'm not on cypherpunks - reply by direct email only, please]

Thread