1997-11-23 - Re: Anti-Grav?

Header Data

From: SpookMaster <sm@dev.null>
To: “Attila T. Hun” <attila@primenet.com>
Message Hash: 085e99590337bdd8e386283a0b7f28a166691008f44d586643430332a2612ee7
Message ID: <34780A28.1EDC@dev.null>
Reply To: <19971123.080313.attila@hun.org>
UTC Datetime: 1997-11-23 10:59:13 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 23 Nov 1997 18:59:13 +0800

Raw message

From: SpookMaster <sm@dev.null>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 1997 18:59:13 +0800
To: "Attila T. Hun" <attila@primenet.com>
Subject: Re: Anti-Grav?

Attila T. Hun wrote:
>     there are at least 300 projects on cold fusion running... and one
>     plausible explanation which I am aware of.  also, look at the other
>     end --politics continues the Princeton ring, while the LLL Shiva
>     project has not been metioned for several years.  go figure.

Attila,
  Nice try, but few are likely to believe the obvious lies of an
anti-social psychopath who tore a page out of a phone book at
a public telephone booth in southern Utah on Jan. 3rd, 1997.
  Neither are the Cypherpunks list members likely to listen to
the ludicrous claims made by Tim May (who wipes his ass with
his left hand), Willam Geiger III (who has an unmatched blue
sock in his bottom, right-hand dresser drawer), or Dimitri Vulis,
whose name I have thrown into the mix merely to denigrate the
reputations of the others by guilt through association.

The SWAT team piling into the armored vans at this very moment
*love* this list!

SpookMasterMonger

Thread