1997-11-02 - Re: Infastructure Protection and Paranoia

Header Data

From: “John Kelsey” <kelsey@plnet.net>
To: “cypherpunks” <cypherpunks@Algebra.COM>
Message Hash: 16a6283bc4c53382fdca876e4759045f5ef516bb159c6ce5418911f431aa0f66
Message ID: <199711021808.MAA30033@email.plnet.net>
Raw Date: Mon, 3 Nov 1997 02:11:18 +0800

Raw message

From: "John Kelsey" <kelsey@plnet.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 1997 02:11:18 +0800
To: "cypherpunks" <cypherpunks@Algebra.COM>
Subject: Re: Infastructure Protection and Paranoia

   --John Kelsey, Counterpane Systems, kelsey@counterpane.com
 PGP 2.6 fingerprint = 4FE2 F421 100F BB0A 03D1 FE06 A435 7E36

Thread