1997-11-18 - secret life of bill clinton

Header Data

From: “Vladimir Z. Nuri” <vznuri@netcom.com>
To: cypherpunks@cyberpass.net
Message Hash: 2163a7d9730de41cffb05f68135edebbd0aaf7ab69c869b312aee1d8027de610
Message ID: <199711180449.UAA02113@netcom4.netcom.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 12:59:54 +0800

Raw message

From: "Vladimir Z. Nuri" <vznuri@netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 12:59:54 +0800
To: cypherpunks@cyberpass.net
Subject: secret life of bill clinton

based on rumor this book is selling extremely well.
why have you not seen it in the mainstream media? answer:
because the mainstream media is secretly controlled.

it is my opinion that we have the government we deserve
based on our total apathy and irresponsibility when it
comes to the political process, speaking as an american.

as slimy and corrupt as Bill is, I think he is just the
first layer of the rotteness and that there are many people
in government who are far more sinister who use him as a pawn
in even more diabolical schemes.

I think we are witnessing a scale of corruption at such
high levels and of such an extent as to have never
before been seen in western civilization.

the big question is whether the american public will wake
up before the next election, or whether nothing
will happen with "business as usual"...

buy this book and help free yourself from the invisible
prison we find ourselves in!!