1997-11-20 - Online Success Direct E-Mail: Get Paid to Advertise!

Header Data

From: marmac@online-success.com
To: hi3p@online-success.com
Message Hash: 2571d1346cd9f05b3362653f5b91d64d84a093ff47367ba81f057c852fea791a
Message ID: <wtd35245883246yb245>
Raw Date: Thu, 20 Nov 1997 00:16:26 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: marmac@online-success.com
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 1997 00:16:26 -0800 (PST)
To: hi3p@online-success.com
Subject: Online Success Direct E-Mail: Get Paid to Advertise!

ONLINE SUCCESS-THE DIRECT E-MAIL COMPANY THAT DOES
IT ALL FOR YOU!

If you have been looking at the exciting possibilities and INCOME that
bulk e-mailing can bring to you, Online Success is the program for
you, and it is a brand-new way to make money with 35million prospects
online and more joining daily!

We do ALL phases of bulk e-mailing for you. You collect the profits
from your e-mail ads, and we do the work, month after month! Consider
the benefits of having a professional bulk e-mailing firm working for
you:

ELIMINATE the hassles of lost dial-up ISP accounts, mail-bombs,
undeliverable addresses, and expensive bulk e-mail software that
doesn't perform as advertised! No more technical headaches and
frustrations with so-called "bulk-friendly" providers that come and go
every day.

GET YOUR AD DELIVERED to 10,000 people every month! Best of all, we
collect all the addresses, remove those we know that don't want e-mail
ads, take out addresses like governments,schools,military and
"flamers" BEFORE your mailing is ever sent! Your sales message only
goes to buyers, not people who don't want bulk e-mail or should never
be sent it!

SIT BACK AND RECEIVE only prospects,sales, and further information
directly to your account on our bomb-proof servers. We take out what
you DON'T want: the flames,remove requests,and counter-offers, then
send  YOU the responses that lead to profit!

GET PAID by Online Success a very nice 50% commission for those you
refer to our complete bulk e-mail services! Two ways to earn money:
the results from your own 10,000 e-mails every month, and anyone you
sponsor into the Online Success  program!

NO GIMMICKS OR CATCHES to slow you down! Your ad runs completely
by itself, and you are allowed up to 200 lines to promote your business
or service with the monthly 10,000 e-mails. Say GOODBYE to
fly-by-night companies or silly pyramid schemes......Online Success is
a PROFESSIONAL organization consisting of 10 bulk e-mailing experts
that are dedicated to helping you turn the Internet into your personal
gold mine!

For the exciting full details on this one and only Direct E-Mail Plan,
see the Online Success company's web site at:

http://www.online-success.com
or
http://www.direct-email.com

Thank You-
Marie         SPONSOR ID#368

P.S. Join NOW and get a MONTH of e-mails for FREE! You'll receive
20,000 e-mails instead of 10,000, potentially DOUBLING your profits!
Hurry, this offer from Online Success is for a limited time. Make sure
you do not miss this new and exciting opportunity that will take the
Internet by storm!

To be removed from any future mailings from our company and many
others, please reply with REMOVE as the subject.

Thread