1997-11-13 - “ GET IT ALL FREE “

Header Data

From: mepemie15@aol.com
To: kw2p56kj@aol.com
Message Hash: 2c0394f45898b3aa8e52e3a39b564706c4acabe546ac792ac24512dac1a59e70
Message ID: <199711131153IAA34581@kw4ust6d.web2000.net>
Raw Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 22:56:00 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: mepemie15@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 22:56:00 -0800 (PST)
To: kw2p56kj@aol.com
Subject: " GET IT ALL FREE "

    ////////  "IT'S FUN TO GET FREE STUFF ON THE NET"  \\\\\\\\

 We show you how to get free things on the world-wide web:
Such as....
 *Free Computers and Monitors, Brand New, Latest Technology
 *Free Brand New 19" GE Color TVs w/Remote Control
 *Free Brand New 4-Head GE VCRs w/Remote Control
 *Free Brand New Motorola Pagers  *Free Sony Walkmans
 *Free Brand New GE Clock Radios  *ALL BRAND NEW
 *Free 5"B&W Portable TVs w/Car, Home & Boat Adapters
 *Free Merchandise  *Free Software  *Free Books
 *Free Working Capital  *Free Newspapers  *Free
 *Pets (free pets?)  *Free Advice  *Free Pagers
 *Free Long Distance  *Free e-Mail  *Free Websites
 *Free Advertising  *Free Subscriptions  *Free Maps
 *Free Newsletters  *Free Reports   *Free Businesses
 *Free Homes  *Free Cars  *Free Whatchamacallits
 *You name it--it's either free or almost free on
   the Web!  And Much, Much More. Free!  Free!  Free!
 Find out how to get (almost) anything you want, free!
 Send an e-mail to our auto-responder at:

   JUST CLICK HERE.

 Type "send free info" in the subject field and hit SEND
 and our auto-responder will send you free information
 by return e-mail.  DO NOT HIT YOUR REPLY BUTTON.  It
 will not make it back to us.

 (Attention AOL members: Please note that AOL blocks
 commercial email from your private email account,
 without your direct knowledge! But, you CAN disable
 this "protective" feature if you go to keyword:
 PreferredMail and make sure you put an X in the box.)

According to our records, this is information you requested.
If it was sent in error, please accept our apologies.
This offer will not be sent to you again.  To be removed from
our database, please send an e-mail to:

  JUST CLICK HERE.

                removeme9@netmarktec.com

and say, "Remove."