1997-11-24 - Re: (No Subject)

Header Data

From: nobody@REPLAY.COM (Anonymous)”Xenu’s Buddy” <xenujunior@GalacticConfederation.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 33854016b097da9919774983ff6267cbd40373cbf9c4a576514a78dde0baa218
Message ID: <199711240455.FAA28286@basement.replay.com>
Raw Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 13:16:16 +0800

Raw message

From: nobody@REPLAY.COM (Anonymous)"Xenu's Buddy" <xenujunior@GalacticConfederation.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 13:16:16 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: (No Subject)

"Benjamin Chad Wienke" <woodwose@mailexcite.com> sez:

>>Onan is commonly (albeit incorrectly) credited with the invention of
>>masturbation.  (See Genesis 38:6-10 in the Bible)  I wonder what sort of
>>thoughts the Onan-o-graph induces? [snicker, snicker]
>
>get your demonized molesting mind out of the gutter

Yep, that's definitely Second Dynamic out-ethics to the Scienos. Of course, they'd be glad to sell you some auditing to bring you up on the tone scale.
Got a few thousand extra dollars sitting around?

I didn't make up any of this stuff -- if you care enough to learn about it, do an Altavista search on "Operation Clambake." See L. Ron Hubbard's mind in action! Read about the Galactic Confederation! Thrill to the Xenu legend! Enjoy NOT spending your money to learn this stuff!

"I mock up my reactive mind." -- A great $cientology $ecret, their Clear
Cognition. I just saved you a few grand. Tip your waitress.

Thread