1997-11-22 - Re: Jim Bell’s Sentencing Delayed Again

Header Data

From: “Brian B. Riley” <brianbr@together.net>
To: “Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM” <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Message Hash: 38c27bd62a2465815148d46716c86f694bb55f7818c8300187e7c141659698d9
Message ID: <199711222044.PAA14362@mx02.together.net>
Raw Date: Sun, 23 Nov 1997 05:07:00 +0800

Raw message

From: "Brian B. Riley" <brianbr@together.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 1997 05:07:00 +0800
To: "Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM" <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Subject: Re: Jim Bell's Sentencing Delayed Again

Brian B. Riley --> http://www.macconnect.com/~brianbr
  For PGP Keys  <mailto:brianbr@together.net?subject=Get%20PGP%20Key>

 "Saying windows 95 is equal to Macintosh is like finding a potato
  that looks like Jesus and believing you've seen the Second Coming."
  -- Guy Kawasaki (MacWorld, Nov '95)

Thread