1997-11-11 - Interested in Health, Wealth, & Early Retirement?!

Header Data

From: pageu@MCI.Com (Streamline International)
To: Righton@aol.com
Message Hash: 3f31a88eaf970a52ffeb3993e7f47c053db51621b03cf822d6b3d1378ae826f9
Message ID: <199706033080AAA55426@3453336985BCCD24345.196.90.246>
Raw Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 17:56:35 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: pageu@MCI.Com (Streamline International)
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 17:56:35 -0800 (PST)
To: Righton@aol.com
Subject: Interested in Health, Wealth, & Early Retirement?!

  This is a one time mailing and you will not need to respond to be REMOVED!

AOL                                                                                 Mon300K-Set50

Hello,

This is NOT what you think.  You are not left alone to promote this business.  I made
money my first month and have built a strong supportive downline organization.  You can
take advantage of this and begin your way to a more secure financial future.

                 Invest in this and improve your way of life drastically - FOR REAL!!!!

           NETWORK MARKETING MAGAZINE names Company of the MONTH!!!!

                                      HOTTEST NEW MLM ON THE NET!

This is simply the most explosive company in MLM history.  Simple facts are:

      1. No products to sell
      2. No personal sponsoring required
      3. No Meetings
      4. No distributor kits to buy
      5. No sign up fees

We have designed a system that enables 97% of Mlmers who have never earned more
than a few hundred dollars to finally be successful.  This allows most families to no longer
have to rely on the income of one job and one boss!

Our powerful recruiting system offers you these benefits:

    1.  Distributors placed in your downline at no cost to you
    2.  Completely AUTOMATED SPONSORING SYSTEM
    3.  Only one customer needed - yourself
    4.  A 100% committed downline
    5.  Commission check increases every month
    6.  Most lucrative pay plan in the industry
    7.  Earn thousands in the first few months
    8.  Active upline support
    9.  National toll free sponsoring line
   10.  Free Self-replicating Webpage and autoresponders

This is without a doubt the most aggressive MLM company on or off the Internet.
Last week,  a famous TV Infomercial self made millionaire joined our company.
The sooner you join, the sooner you benefit from the spillover being generated.

To get complete info RIGHT NOW our Autoresponder will send back info to you
within minutes.  Please put SEND INFO in subject area.

             Autoresponder address is >>>   Peck1@worldserenity.com

                            visit my webpage with the Information
                          Provided in the Autoresponder Information

                       IF YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW TO GET FREE GOLD
                JUST GO TO MY WEB SITE AND REGISTER FOR IT AT NO COST
                                    OR OBLIGATION!

Thread