1997-11-19 - Re: From the Files - Freeh and Flight 800

Header Data

From: “Vladimir Z. Nuri” <vznuri@netcom.com>
To: Declan McCullagh <declan@well.com>
Message Hash: 410135504ca52c2ef1e788f668a313d9142c9d6b701583bf806281ab68d0b0a3
Message ID: <199711192314.PAA03507@netcom10.netcom.com>
Reply To: <Pine.GSO.3.95.971118140330.17258F-100000@well.com>
UTC Datetime: 1997-11-19 23:28:30 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 20 Nov 1997 07:28:30 +0800

Raw message

From: "Vladimir Z. Nuri" <vznuri@netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 1997 07:28:30 +0800
To: Declan McCullagh <declan@well.com>
Subject: Re: From the Files - Freeh and Flight 800

I don't understand TCM's recent comments about Kallstrom
doing a "good job" on proving or concluding that the airliner TWA800
was not shot down or bombed.

anyone who has followed anything written by Ian Goddard
on the internet can only drop their mouth in disbelief.

I urge anyone who wants more facts on the matter to look
up Ian Goddard's web site on a search engine. there is
a lot of really solid evidence, including extremely credible
eyewitness accounts, that it was a MISSILE. whether it was
from our own government or not is a question -- but I
fail to see how any well-informed people cannot be aware
of the foul, odiferous coverup by the FBI (which to me
suggests it was a US military exercise)

also see the book by James Sanders, "the downing of flight TWA800"--
he had a confidential informant involved in the NTSB
investigation.