1997-11-29 - Re: [RePol] Denizen

Header Data

From: TruthMonger <tm@dev.null>
To: dave@bureau42.ml.org
Message Hash: 4a2cd58f7e9a03fd5e69d19a4c6a913d8d6c5a7859d8bd8aa2d68f7c4df55a8c
Message ID: <34801536.7BA2@dev.null>
Reply To: <Pine.LNX.3.96.971128232604.21775D-100000@bureau42.ml.org>
UTC Datetime: 1997-11-29 16:24:56 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 30 Nov 1997 00:24:56 +0800

Raw message

From: TruthMonger <tm@dev.null>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 1997 00:24:56 +0800
To: dave@bureau42.ml.org
Subject: Re: [RePol] Denizen

David E. Smith wrote:

> On Fri, 28 Nov 1997, Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:
>
> > Ralphie should get together with David Smith, the operator of the bureau42
> > remailer, who filters out whatever contents he doesn't like. Anything
> > coming out of bureau42 remailer is personally approved by David Smith
> > who bears full civil and criminal responsibility for the contents he approves.
>
> This charge is completely unfounded, and completely bogus besides.

Dave,
  Despite your repeated denials of the good Dr. Vulis' carefully
researched revelations regarding bureau42 remailer, you still have
not had either the courage or integrity to publically explain how
you discovered that I am, in fact, Andy Dustman, unless you are,
in fact, logging and filtering your incoming remail, in fact.

DustMonger

Thread