1997-11-11 - Re: Some IDIOT called CRYPTO CZAR INTERNATIONAL

Header Data

From: “William H. Geiger III” <whgiii@invweb.net>
To: Paul Bradley <paul@fatmans.demon.co.uk>
Message Hash: 4b7fb8d9d068ba83b503e64fd62a910e141cfb03751d6cfed65e76f3570939be
Message ID: <199711112033.PAA04786@users.invweb.net>
Reply To: <Pine.LNX.3.91.971109133212.1603A-100000@fatmans.demon.co.uk>
UTC Datetime: 1997-11-11 20:49:19 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 04:49:19 +0800

Raw message

From: "William H. Geiger III" <whgiii@invweb.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 04:49:19 +0800
To: Paul Bradley <paul@fatmans.demon.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Some IDIOT called CRYPTO CZAR INTERNATIONAL

In <Pine.LNX.3.91.971109133212.1603A-100000@fatmans.demon.co.uk>, on
11/09/97
   at 01:38 PM, Paul Bradley <paul@fatmans.demon.co.uk> said:

>> usually we ignore people at your level, but we'll try our best for you, as
>> it might be just temorary insanity.

>Anyone have the same suspicions as me as to who is marketing VME, I`ll
>guess trh same guy (his name escapes me for now) who spent a few weeks on
> the list earlier this year touting his unbreakable encryption scheme
>based on LCSRs.

>> 2) VME flowchart, algorithms and the VME application itself is already in
>> the hands of the large 250 sotware corporations for evaluation. If any of
>> them will prove otherwise, then you might be able to jump and make an idiot
>> of yourself as you did now.

>Have they actually confirmed they are analyzing it, or have you just sent
> them the information.

>> 4) Try to keep your pathetic self away from the court room, as next time
>> around you will face legal steps for alleging "fraud".

>I`ll make you an offer, sue me for alleging fraud, I say you are a
>fraudulent cocksucker, and the email address on this is genuine, and I
>will, if you wish, allege fraud in a PGP signed mail.

>Ps. Are you fucking the guy who wrote the CMR code for PGP up the ass, or
> does your crypto experience not stretch even that far.

Well this moron, whoever he may be has threaten to "have papers served" on
me in regards to my last post of this topic.

I am still unsure if it is actually someone from this company making these
posts. The poster still has not figured out how to make use of digital
signatures nor is he/she/it willing to put a name on their posts (hmmmm
what was their remark about cowards hiding behind anonymity??).

I guess we will see how far they are willing to take this or if it is just
the work of crafty operators from the EFF (Electronic Forgery Foundation).
:)

- --
William H. Geiger III  http://users.invweb.net/~whgiii

OS/2 PGP 2.6.3a at: http://users.invweb.net/~whgiii/pgpmr2.html