1997-11-03 - Re: Bell sentencing timed to coincide with raids on militia members?

Header Data

From: “Brian B. Riley” <brianbr@together.net>
To: “Tim May” <cypherpunks@Algebra.COM>
Message Hash: 4d96359b3fce839c24669dabe284ea880c178fa35d59b2190d507586f59a5f7a
Message ID: <199711030342.WAA23471@mx02.together.net>
Raw Date: Mon, 3 Nov 1997 11:46:59 +0800

Raw message

From: "Brian B. Riley" <brianbr@together.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 1997 11:46:59 +0800
To: "Tim May" <cypherpunks@Algebra.COM>
Subject: Re: Bell sentencing timed to coincide with raids on militia members?

On 10/31/97 3:01 PM, Tim May (tcmay@got.net)  passed this wisdom:

>Get ready, folks. By the way, I'll be at the gun show at the Cow Palace in
>San Francisco on the weekend of November 8-9, probably Saturday, the 8th.
>Seems I'm running low on certain types of ammo, and I may want to pick up a
>couple more assault rifles before Swinestein succeeds in completely banning
>them.

 I used to think that way ... but then I thought, why pay all that money
and walk the line of whatever Swinesteen et al come up with. Instead I
have my deer rifles and a shotgun or two and ammo for both. The way this
all is working now, I have more combat experience than 90% of the active
duty military and most cops, and every day goes by more and more are
retiring. If it ever comes down to that, I'll take down one or two of
them with my deer rifle and help myself to their weapons and ammo ...
also kind of makes sure I haven't set myself up to depend on an obsolete
caliber ... if I am not good enough to take some of them down and take
their weapons, no 300 nor 30,000 rounds for my very own Armalite is going
to make any difference.

Brian B. Riley --> http://www.macconnect.com/~brianbr
   For PGP Keys  <mailto:brianbr@together.net?subject=Get%20PGP%20Key>

  "Everyone who lives dies; but not everyone who dies has lived"
    -- back of a 'No Fear' t-shirt

Thread