1997-11-05 - Re: Protocols for Insurance to Maintain Privacy

Header Data

From: “John Kelsey” <kelsey@plnet.net>
To: “cypherpunks” <cypherpunks@Algebra.COM>
Message Hash: 53a99255676800f1929ab82a3477643e665452636af494732fcf1740cd11434f
Message ID: <199711052249.QAA06307@email.plnet.net>
Raw Date: Thu, 6 Nov 1997 07:03:09 +0800

Raw message

From: "John Kelsey" <kelsey@plnet.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 1997 07:03:09 +0800
To: "cypherpunks" <cypherpunks@Algebra.COM>
Subject: Re: Protocols for Insurance to Maintain Privacy

   --John Kelsey, Counterpane Systems, kelsey@counterpane.com
 PGP 2.6 fingerprint = 4FE2 F421 100F BB0A 03D1 FE06 A435 7E36

Thread