1997-11-05 - Re: Why Jodi Hoffman must be called a ‘Dumb Cunt’ and told to ‘Go Fuck Yourself’ at all costs, by TruthMonger

Header Data

From: TruthMonger <tm@dev.null>
To: Rabid Wombat <wombat@mcfeely.bsfs.org>
Message Hash: 730bd938bda5c5e6b39530408a98aeb40678f6e723de5b89d7caaf5d2b319774
Message ID: <345FDF5E.658A@dev.null>
Reply To: <Pine.BSF.3.91.971104185935.27758B-100000@mcfeely.bsfs.org>
UTC Datetime: 1997-11-05 03:21:30 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 5 Nov 1997 11:21:30 +0800

Raw message

From: TruthMonger <tm@dev.null>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 1997 11:21:30 +0800
To: Rabid Wombat <wombat@mcfeely.bsfs.org>
Subject: Re: Why Jodi Hoffman must be called a 'Dumb Cunt' and told to 'Go Fuck Yourself' at all costs, by TruthMonger

Rabid Wombat wrote:
> On Tue, 4 Nov 1997 ichudov@algebra.com wrote:
> > This Jodi Hoffman is most likely laughing at you all
> > after baiting you so successfully.
> >
> > I refuse to believe that she could have been so dumb to write
> > what she wrote, seriously.

> I don't care, as long as she keeps writing. I love it when she talks
> dirty. There aren't many web sites dedicated to abnormal marsupial
> lifestyles, so I have to get my fun where I can.  Since my parents
> have installed NetNanny on my TRS80, thre's not much left for me.
>
> OTOH, it might just be Toto sending another forge, trying to convince Tim
> May that Toto is actually Anita Bryant.

I am *really* Rabid Wombat...spam me unmercifully!

TruthBat

Thread