1997-11-06 - A Constitutionalist Recants

Header Data

From: nobody@REPLAY.COM (Anonymous)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 776d7660d24f5a9be8cdfa402ae3ba76c867ff43cb83b20c428b2fa23a8da1df
Message ID: <199711060410.FAA05997@basement.replay.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 6 Nov 1997 12:25:18 +0800

Raw message

From: nobody@REPLAY.COM (Anonymous)
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 1997 12:25:18 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: A Constitutionalist Recants

Law & Order has showed me the error of my ways.

After watching tonight's show, I realized that those who 'hide behind
the Constitution' are all murderers.

I was so proud of the judge who made his speech about supporting the
concepts behind the constitution, and then was able to see his error
in not throwing it out the window because of a single dead person.
I cheered when the judge dismissed a juror for quoting the founding
fathers.

God bless what used to be America!

ReformedConstitutionalistMonger
"Sure, Dan Quayle was an idiot for getting all worked up over a
 Murphy Brown episode, but this is different...isn't it?"

Thread