1997-11-20 - Re: Report on UN conference on Internet and racism

Header Data

From: Anonymous <anon@anon.efga.org>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 781c5738cba253a9030566603f59e2cc49f376af404f475a66110cf2a22a3a4f
Message ID: <532d5c8e06a123ce2c6bc69646495202@anon.efga.org>
Raw Date: Thu, 20 Nov 1997 08:20:33 +0800

Raw message

From: Anonymous <anon@anon.efga.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 1997 08:20:33 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Report on UN conference on Internet and racism

At 10:27 PM 11/18/97 -0600, Mr. Geiger wrote:

I am quite confused, I thought this was the cypherpunk list, i.e. national borders are just speed bumps, anarchy, all that stuff? Has there been some change in philosophy where this is now the nationalistic statist list? Put the gestapo at the borders to kill anyone trying to sneak in? Bus those that don't belong here home?

Oooooh I now understand, you just hate, your hate for the government has now spilt over to where you hate citizen units that weren't born in this country. I think you, Mr. Geiger, would find a welcome if you submitted your resume to the Border Patrol, just think you could wear a nice spiffy uniform, and some jackboots, and carry a gun; don't drool when you get accepted.

Just like all the psuedo "freedom fighters" in the militias that Tim is so hyped on, just different thugs that want to control other people's lifes to conform to their belief systems.

Thread