1997-11-16 - Re: Tim May’s offensive racism

Header Data

From: Paul Bradley <paul@fatmans.demon.co.uk>
To: Kent Crispin <kent@songbird.com>
Message Hash: 8e6a5167994238c7d0445fed3804eab20377a5d9caf053e323197dc80e7c9793
Message ID: <Pine.LNX.3.91.971115142733.915A-100000@fatmans.demon.co.uk>
Reply To: <19971115000110.24436@songbird.com>
UTC Datetime: 1997-11-16 13:03:56 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 16 Nov 1997 21:03:56 +0800

Raw message

From: Paul Bradley <paul@fatmans.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 1997 21:03:56 +0800
To: Kent Crispin <kent@songbird.com>
Subject: Re: Tim May's offensive racism

> > >and liberty ethic. As for white supremacy, look elsewhere, I think you`ll
> > >find Tim`s post an example of what the developed world knows as humour,
> > >not a serious attack on any ethnic group.
> >
> > Just so.
>
> Not so.  Tim is clearly a racist.

I do wish members of a list where I would expect the IQ and education of
the people who post often to be higher than average would see through
this politically correct BS, there is a difference between penning a
mildly insulting humorous note to an idiot on a mailing list and being a
card-carrying white supremacist.

Nothing more to it...

        Datacomms Technologies data security
       Paul Bradley, Paul@fatmans.demon.co.uk