1997-11-07 - Advertisment: Free ISP

Header Data

From: pgill@ultramax.net
To: pgill@ultramax.net
Message Hash: 9474d9b3e611d56e41583be15cf3ba30f64ce3872fd0effb703d9c970c49dbb3
Message ID: <199711070219.SAA06594@toad.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 6 Nov 1997 18:19:31 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: pgill@ultramax.net
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 1997 18:19:31 -0800 (PST)
To: pgill@ultramax.net
Subject: Advertisment: Free ISP

Even though you are on our in-house Internet Marketing list at your request or because  you have previously accessed one of our URL's or autoresponders, your online time and privacy is respected. If you wish to be removed from future mailings, please reply by  typing the word "REMOVE" in the subject line then click send. This software will automatically block you from our future mailings. YOU MAY ALSO CHOOSE TO BLOCK ALL INCOMING EMAIL FROM US WITH YOUR EMAIL PROGRAM FILTERING FEATURE SINCE EACH ONE OF OUR ADS BEGIN WITH Advertisment: IN THE SUBJECT HEADER. We are proponents of ethical and legal commercial email.

We get our Internet access free -- month in, month out.  Also, we haven't paid a dime for long distance telephone service for more than a year.  If your interested in how we do it, then visit the following website and see how.

http://www.ultramax.net/~pgill

Thread