1997-11-17 - [REPOST] Gary Burnore’s Harassment of the Huge Cajones Remailer

Header Data

From: Mixmaster <mixmaster@remail.obscura.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 97ddbf4cb72bdfb07b03a6805c656e9d5c8876996f6debb7e65064170643fa52
Message ID: <199711171711.JAA24770@sirius.infonex.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 01:44:12 +0800

Raw message

From: Mixmaster <mixmaster@remail.obscura.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 01:44:12 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: [REPOST] Gary Burnore's Harassment of the Huge Cajones Remailer

Since Gary Burnore has been making posts in the alt.privacy.anon-server NG
about how remailers are supposedly being "abused" in order to "forge"
articles in his name, I figure it's time to repost a Usenet article from
Jeff Burchell, operator of the Huge Cajones Remailer, about Gary Burnore's
harassment which ultimately convinced him to shut down the remailer, in
order to document Mr. Burnore's modus operandi, in case he attempts a
similar attack against another remailer: