1997-11-25 - Re: Microsoft’s compelled speech, compelled marketing

Header Data

From: James Love <love@cptech.org>
To: Declan McCullagh <declan@well.com>
Message Hash: bbadff07de2ec3229a2fd1bcdf8ea014f778af5c68e07139a23319dca11b4a3c
Message ID: <347B12DB.104B62CF@cptech.org>
Reply To: <v03007815b0a0bd483d3b@[204.254.22.197]>
UTC Datetime: 1997-11-25 18:23:34 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 02:23:34 +0800

Raw message

From: James Love <love@cptech.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 02:23:34 +0800
To: Declan McCullagh <declan@well.com>
Subject: Re: Microsoft's compelled speech, compelled marketing

Declan McCullagh wrote:

> I am very amused to see the Naderites on the warpath again. Better yet is
> their claim that the Microsoft DoJ action is divorced from politics.
   Declan, what exactly is that "claim" that you refer to?  Are you
referring to my note on AM-INFO that DOJ filed against Microsoft without
consulting the White House?  (Something that has been reported in the
press..  WSJ?).  Or is there something else you are referring to.  I
don't think I would say any antitrust action is "divorced" from
politics, including this one.

  Jamie

This

--