1997-11-26 - Re: Microsoft/Phillipines

Header Data

From: ? the Platypus {aka David Formosa} <dformosa@st.nepean.uws.edu.au>
To: Jon Galt <jongalt@pinn.net>
Message Hash: c010c0b10cbd8bc1db4d1d47632de14b4ca33b3d9fff0f11d288a7d17aa2c137
Message ID: <Pine.LNX.3.93.971126212446.135K-100000@shirley>
Reply To: <Pine.SUN.3.91.971124223818.2537B-100000@everest.pinn.net>
UTC Datetime: 1997-11-26 12:02:58 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 20:02:58 +0800

Raw message

From: ? the Platypus {aka David Formosa} <dformosa@st.nepean.uws.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 20:02:58 +0800
To: Jon Galt <jongalt@pinn.net>