1997-11-22 - RE: CIA - Some Questions

Header Data

From: nobody@REPLAY.COM (Anonymous)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: c0756bf2a672bdebcbb8afe0512277875d8b9839c678b04ffaefa3aae46a7974
Message ID: <199711221546.QAA00226@basement.replay.com>
Raw Date: Sun, 23 Nov 1997 00:13:04 +0800

Raw message

From: nobody@REPLAY.COM (Anonymous)
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 1997 00:13:04 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: RE: CIA - Some Questions

Dear Cypherpunks,

prepared the following materials:

> Does the Central Intelligence Agency engage in assassinations?

No. Executive Order No. 12333 explicitly prohibits the Central Intelligence
Agency from engaging, either directly or indirectly, in assassinations. Interna
oversight process assure compliance.

> Does the Central Intelligence Agency engage in drug trafficking?

No. In fact, the Central Intelligence Agency assists the US Government effort t
providing intelligence information to the Drug Enforcement Administration, the
the State Department.

Regards,
J Smith (Esq).

Thread