1997-11-23 - Re: Seeing Both Sides

Header Data

From: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: d03e4cf7f07722905ce211245c34c36ee82f2c72471d2d56c5f78e34592d0085
Message ID: <Jgomge18w165w@bwalk.dm.com>
Reply To: <3478043D.5E0A@dev.null>
UTC Datetime: 1997-11-23 16:19:28 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 00:19:28 +0800

Raw message

From: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 00:19:28 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Seeing Both Sides

Robert Heidegger <rh@dev.null> writes:
> Tim May wrote:
> > Your moralizing
> > reminds me of Detweiler, who had an unnatural fixation on me and my exact
> > words and how my words were torturing him and on and on.
>
>   More foolish speculation on Tim's part, as well as a shoddy
> attempt to associate my eloquent missives with the mad ramblings
> of Detweiler.

I have great respect for Detweiller.  LD is kewl.  You're no Detweiller,
Bobby, and neither is Timmy.

>   As for Tim's grandoise claims of my having an "unatural fixation,"
> on him, my stalking of him

I agree with Timmy on this one. Your fixation on Timmy is unnatural.

>   An "unnatural fixation" is revealed by more personal and sick,
> twisted habits, such as Bill Stewart using his Eudora software
> to filter Toto's posts to a special directory he projects onto
> an overhead screen during his sexual orgies with farm animals.

Proof, please.

---

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM