1997-11-30 - Re: [RePol] Denizen

Header Data

From: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: ddbca8665afab46ee9652f5575a35ce249a15d3b6d5fe2facc82fc7c834ae0fa
Message ID: <B6Ryge1w165w@bwalk.dm.com>
Reply To: <Pine.BSF.3.91.971129150313.20056A-100000@mcfeely.bsfs.org>
UTC Datetime: 1997-11-30 04:38:08 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 30 Nov 1997 12:38:08 +0800

Raw message

From: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 1997 12:38:08 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: [RePol] Denizen

Rabid Wombat <wombat@mcfeely.bsfs.org> writes:

> > [I've verified that Dave filters out "poltically incorrect" messages sent
> > to the cypherpunks list, while permitting harrassment of Dr. Grubor]
>
> Harrasment of Dr. Grubor will be a demonstration sport during the next
> Olympic Winter Games.

To verify that Dave Smith filters the contents he doesn't like (and assumes
full responsibility for the content he does pass through), conduct this
simple experiment: try sending an ASCII art article criticial of Timmy
Mayonaise via Dave Smith's bureau42 remailer and see if it shows up.

For example:

To: remailer@bureau42.ml.org

::
Request-Remailing-To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: RSA patent

Timmy C[...] May is a slant-eyed, rice-gibbling jap in a redneck disguise.

             ---._.---
            /    |     \
           /     *      \
          (      @@      )
          /   _/-||-\_   \
         /   '/  ||  \`   \
        /    /   ()   \    \
       /    /|        |\    \
       /   / |        | \   \
      /   / /  o    o  \ \   \

Dave Smith bends over for Gary Burnore, Paul Pomes, and the rest
of the Databasix gang.

---

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM