1997-11-26 - Re: Quoting Portions of a Signed Document

Header Data

From: “Brian B. Riley” <brianbr@together.net>
To: “CypherPunks List” <cypherpunks@Algebra.COM>
Message Hash: e23053cc1da0e4df650619848f730f011d5f002b9e0d80c324799d18a4e5a9ec
Message ID: <199711262308.SAA17608@mx02.together.net>
Raw Date: Thu, 27 Nov 1997 07:22:03 +0800

Raw message

From: "Brian B. Riley" <brianbr@together.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 1997 07:22:03 +0800
To: "CypherPunks List" <cypherpunks@Algebra.COM>
Subject: Re: Quoting Portions of a Signed Document

Brian B. Riley --> http://www.macconnect.com/~brianbr
   For PGP Keys  <mailto:brianbr@together.net?subject=Get%20PGP%20Key>

  "Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis
   for a system of government."  -- author unknown

Thread