1997-11-23 - Re: Seeing Both Sides

Header Data

From: Robert Heidegger <rh@dev.null>
To: Tim May <tcmay@got.net>
Message Hash: e5f9c8e32f0790cb63c32a5a4a75cdf4d95a878606de445fa7aa41411d718d80
Message ID: <3478043D.5E0A@dev.null>
Reply To: <a0c766cd7eac94b862b5202e12d07b45@squirrel>
UTC Datetime: 1997-11-23 10:41:23 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 23 Nov 1997 18:41:23 +0800

Raw message

From: Robert Heidegger <rh@dev.null>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 1997 18:41:23 +0800
To: Tim May <tcmay@got.net>
Subject: Re: Seeing Both Sides

Tim May wrote:
> Your moralizing
> reminds me of Detweiler, who had an unnatural fixation on me and my exact
> words and how my words were torturing him and on and on.

  More foolish speculation on Tim's part, as well as a shoddy
attempt to associate my eloquent missives with the mad ramblings
of Detweiler.

  As for Tim's grandoise claims of my having an "unatural fixation,"
on him, my stalking of him and my use of binoculars and electronic
devices to monitor him have proven well worthwhile in helping to
gain the information needed to expose him for what he is (although I
am afraid I cannot share this information with anyone without violating
the confidential integrity of the stalker-victim relationship.)

  An "unnatural fixation" is revealed by more personal and sick,
twisted habits, such as Bill Stewart using his Eudora software
to filter Toto's posts to a special directory he projects onto
an overhead screen during his sexual orgies with farm animals.
(Pictures to follow...)
  I am astounded that Bill as much as admitted so on the list,
much as I was astounded when Tim announced that he would be
murdering Jim Bell's judge on Friday, at 4 p.m.

	Cheers,
		Bad BobbyH

Thread