1997-11-03 - Re: Why Jodi Hoffman must be called a ‘Dumb Cunt’ and told to ‘Go Fuck Yourself’ at all costs, by TruthMonger

Header Data

From: Lizard <lizard@mrlizard.com>
To: Jodi Hoffman <tm@dev.null
Message Hash: eda83f9d8258a1c6e643790f5907074e57d4465374f9eef9304035eac244acfa
Message ID: <3.0.1.32.19971103150536.00c76d00@dnai.com>
Reply To: <Pine.LNX.3.95.971103132429.23538B-100000@vorlon.mit.edu>
UTC Datetime: 1997-11-03 23:23:48 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 4 Nov 1997 07:23:48 +0800

Raw message

From: Lizard <lizard@mrlizard.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 1997 07:23:48 +0800
To: Jodi Hoffman <tm@dev.null
Subject: Re: Why Jodi Hoffman must be called a 'Dumb Cunt' and told to 'Go Fuck Yourself' at all costs, by TruthMonger

At 05:45 PM 11/3/97 -0500, Jodi Hoffman wrote:
>TruthMonger wrote:
><snipped, because it's basically a lot of crap>
>
>Monger:
>
>Feel better?  I certainly hope so.
>By the way...for whatever it's worth:
>#1...I'm Jewish, not a Nazi-loving Christian bitch.

Jews, of all the people on this planet, should be the last to burn books.
We have always been a nation of scholars and readers, and the only reason
we still exist as a people is because we kept our books sacred. A Jew may
violate any commandment to save his own life, save one -- he may not
desecrate the Torah. Our culture survived through two millennia of
persecution because we had books with which we kept it alive. That you are
a bookburner is sickening to me.

Please, convert or something. I have an Uncle who would be glad to tell you
all the benefits of becoming a Christian. The Muslims would probably love
you, too. Or consider Buddhism. Anything. Please. I admit to being an
agnostic, to eating pork, to never knowing quite when Yom Kippur is...but I
still have some tiny, thin, shreds of pride in my ancestry and my heritage.

>#2...You have no idea who or what I am.

You are a bookburner. That is enough for me.

Thread