1997-11-23 - CyberCash response to: Major security flaw in Cybercash 2.1.2 (fwd)

Header Data

From: Ray Arachelian <sunder@brainlink.com>
To: cypherpunks <cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: f07f50697e878ebb7210e31e56a94266be9998c952a9d56bba6bd94065e81cb8
Message ID: <Pine.SUN.3.96.971123183647.24644B-100000@beast.brainlink.com>
Raw Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 07:41:30 +0800

Raw message

From: Ray Arachelian <sunder@brainlink.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 07:41:30 +0800
To: cypherpunks <cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: CyberCash response to: Major security flaw in Cybercash 2.1.2 (fwd)

.+.^.+.|  Ray Arachelian    |Prying open my 3rd eye.  So good to see |./|\.
..\|/..|sunder@sundernet.com|you once again. I thought you were      |/\|/\
<--*-->| ------------------ |hiding, and you thought that I had run  |\/|\/
../|\..| "A toast to Odin,  |away chasing the tail of dogma. I opened|.\|/.
.+.v.+.|God of screwdrivers"|my eye and there we were....            |.....