1997-11-26 - Arthritis Suffer’s!!! Read this NOW!!!

Header Data

From: srf@venus.gmds.com
To: srf@venus.gmds.com
Message Hash: f1dd8eeaabe1236daba5956894883b897181d09da047dc061e8a4448f3a11d72
Message ID: <19971125711XAA23663@post.ix.netcom.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 20:07:15 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: srf@venus.gmds.com
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 20:07:15 -0800 (PST)
To: srf@venus.gmds.com
Subject: Arthritis Suffer's!!!    Read this NOW!!!

Doctor's Report Confirms:
"ARTHO" brings faster, safer, more effective relief right to the source of pain.

Artho is the best way to treat arthritis suffering.  When you rub "ARTHO", you rub pain
out.  This is because it's the only fast, effective, and safe formula that works through
the skin delivering relief directly to the point of pain and inflammation with unbelievable
analgesic power and speed.

Only "ARTHO" offers all of the following advantages to arthritis sufferers:
1)   "ARTHO" produces its amazing pain relief as it soothes and cools (it is greaseless,
      odorless, and generates no heat).
2)   It has been proven effective in extensive clinical tests-including double blind
      studies.
3)   Thousands of satisfied customers attest to its effectiveness with their letters and
       reorders.
4)   It will not upset your stomach nor produce other undesirable side effects.
5)   Pain and inflammation begin to subside immediately-often within minutes.
6)   Since "ARTHO" is absorbed directly into the pain area, it can remain in the tissues longer providing              longer lasting relief.

 Don't take our word:  Take the word from one of the thousands of satisfied customers

Dear Sir,
	I am a 78 year old woman who out of desperation ordered your product Artho.  I
have suffered with arthritis for the last 20 years of my life and have tried every product
on the market.  Never have I found a product that has given me such wonderful results as
Artho.  It has enabled me to do things I have given up on.  The relief this product has
given me is beyond words.  I just had to write and let you know about the wonderful
results of your product.  Words can not thank you enough.

Ruth Kaufman
Boca Raton, Fl

                         N.C.S. HOLIDAY SPECIAL
                        Double Your Order Coupon
                                Act Fast!
         Return your order form Today and experience the faster,
    Safer and more effective relief right to the source of your pain.

          THE ARTHO GUARANTEE OF COMPLETE SATISFACTION
Artho will help relieve the pain and discomfort of arthritis more effectively than any
other product you've ever tried or we will refund the purchase price.  Just return the
unused portion or empty jar (we suggest you use the entire supply to give yourself
every chance of arthritis relief) with proof of purchase within 60 days.

HOLIDAY SPECIAL
THE ARTHO ORDER FORM

To order ARTHO, please mail order form to:
		N.C.S.
		PO Box 1242
		Snellville, GA 30278-1242

Enclosed is my check or money order for $____________payable to NCS