1997-12-30 - Your New Merchant Account is Waiting

Header Data

From: kb1LGeasG@206.165.6.202
To: Your, New, Merchant, Account, is, Here
Message Hash: 00ef6a332069167a027149c9f66ca4e1ae92636da38e727296683aa788db577b
Message ID: <G84OpMWe2zj>
Raw Date: Mon, 29 Dec 1997 22:42:47 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: kb1LGeasG@206.165.6.202
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 1997 22:42:47 -0800 (PST)
To: Your, New, Merchant, Account, is, Here
Subject: Your New Merchant Account is Waiting

Your New Merchant Account is HERE.

Accept Visa, Master Card, Discover and American Express
within the next 10 days.  Get INSTANT CREDIBILITY and
make it easier for your customer to buy what you're selling !

Get all the information  1-800-601-2612

We've cut out all the RED TAPE !!!

 >  No "Tell us How You Do  Your Business" Questions
>>>  No Financial Statements

And NONE of the other BALONEY that most businesses,
especially mail order, internet , and new businesses
ALWAYS have to go through.

Maybe You Have

>  A Mail Order Business
>>>  An Internet Business

We use a 1 page Super Simple Approval Sheet
that a 6 year old could fill out in 5 minutes.

You see, We are large enough that  We actually
Approve the account ourselves... Your application
doesn't get submitted to some faceless Bank like
it does with literally all other Merchant Account Providers.

Because of our financial strength we are authorized to
APPROVE the account in our offices and we do !!!
Then we GUARANTEE it to the Bank.
(THEY CAN'T LOSE...THEY LIKE THAT)

WE PUT THROUGH 99.9% OF EVERYONE
WHO APPLIES !  But you have to have DEEP
pockets to operate this way and we do.
That's how we can offer such a fantastic program.

We have been doing this so long we know
that most folks who come ot us are just honest, hard
working business people  and we never have a problem.

So we designed this program just for YOU.

>>Process orders right from your PC

>>>Funds wired directly to your
Personal or Business Bank Account
FAST! FAST! FAST!

We are the Largest Provider of Merchant Accounts for
Home Based and New Businesses on the Internet Today.
We did over 2 billion in transactions last year and we
want  to double that in '98 !!

To do that we have used our size and financial clout
to get you the fastest mos   >>>USER FRIENDLY<<<<
Program ever offered !

If you are ready to do a lot more business
(anyone who accepts credit cards does...)
Then We want to work with YOU
Call right Now to get all the information
and get started.  You will soon be accepting Credit
Cards in your business and be making MORE MONEY !

Better order more product...

Call 1-800-601-2612 Today.

Thread