1997-12-20 - SUCESS TICKET!!!!

Header Data

From: 38483580@juno.com
To: money@hotrmail.com
Message Hash: 0532aa6a3b0b8cd4e6488ade18e9ccbbc2ef5e446aa8029610bb673140a7f23c
Message ID: <199702170025.GAA08056@juno.com>
Raw Date: Fri, 19 Dec 1997 23:59:10 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: 38483580@juno.com
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 1997 23:59:10 -0800 (PST)
To: money@hotrmail.com
Subject: SUCESS TICKET!!!!

Hello!

My name is Karen Liddell; I'm a 35-year-old mom, wife, and part-time accountant.
As a rule, I delete all unsolicited "junk" e-mail and use my account primarily
for business.  I received what I assumed was this same e-mail countless times and
deleted it each time.

About two months ago I received it again and, because of the catchy subject line,
I finally read it.  Afterwards, I thought , "OK, I give in, I'm going to try this.
I can certainly afford to invest $20 and, on the other hand, there's nothing wrong
with creating a little excess cash."  I promptly mailed four $5 bills and, after
receiving the reports, paid a friend of mine a small fee to send out some e-mail
advertisements for me.  After reading the reports, I also learned how easy it is
to bulk e-mail for free!

I was not prepared for the results.  Every day for the last six weeks, my P.O.
box has been overflowing with $5 bills; many days the excess fills up an extra
mail bin and I've had to upgrade to the corporate-size box!  I am stunned by all
the money that keeps rolling in!

My husband and I have been saving for several years to make a substantial
downpayment on a house.  Now, not only are we purchasing a house with 40%
down, we're going to Venice, Italy to celebrate!

I promise you, if you follow the directions in this e-mail and be prepared to
eventually set aside about an hour each day to follow up (and count your money!),
you will make at least as much money as we did.  If you can open an envelope,
remove the money, and send an e-mail message, then you're on your way to the
bank. Take the time to read this so you'll understand how easy it is.  If I can
do this, so can you!

             *** Print This Now For Future Reference ***

The following income opportunity is one you may be interested in taking a look at.
It can be started with VERY LITTLE investmentand the income return is
TREMENDOUS!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

You are about to make at least $50,000 in less than 90 days!
Please read the enclosed program...THEN READ IT AGAIN!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

THIS IS A LEGITIMATE, LEGAL, MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITY.
It does not require you to come into contact with people, do any hard work, and
best of all, you never have to leave the house except to get the mail.  If you
believe that someday you'll get that big break that you've been waiting for,
THIS IS IT!  Simply follow the instructions, and your dream will come true.
This multi-level e-mail order marketing program works perfectly...100%
EVERY TIME.  E-mail is the sales tool of the future.  Take advantage of this
non-commercialized method of advertising NOW!!!  The longer you wait, the more
people will be doing business using e-mail.  Get your piece of this action!!!

MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING (MLM) has finally gained respectability.
It is being taught in the Harvard Business School, and both Stanford Research
and the Wall Street Journal have stated that between 50% and 65% of all goods
and services will be sold through multi-level methods by the mid to late 1990's.
This is a Multi-Billion Dollar industry and of the 500,000 millionaires in the
U.S., 20% (100,000)  made their fortune in the last several years in MLM.
Moreover, statistics show 45 people become millionaires everyday through
Multi-Level Marketing.

The enclosed information is something I almost let slip through my fingers.
Fortunately, sometime later I re-read everything and gave some thought and
study to it.

My name is Christopher Erickson.  Two years ago, the corporation I
worked at for the past twelve years down-sized and my position was
eliminated.  After unproductive job interviews, I decided to open my
own business.  Over the past year, I incured many unforeseen
financial problems.  I owed my family, friends and creditors over
$35,000.  The economy was taking a toll on my business and I just
couldn't seem to make ends meet.  I had to refinance and borrow
against my home to support my family and struggling business.  AT
THAT MOMENT something significant happend in my life and I am
writing to share the experience in hopes that this will change your
life FOREVER FINANCIALLY!!!

In mid December, I received this program via e-mail.  Six month's
prior to receiving this program I had been sending away for
information on various business opportunities.  All of the programs
I received, in my opinion, were not cost effective.  They were either
too difficult for me to comprehend or the initial investment was too
much for me to risk to see if they would work or not.  One claimed
that I would make a million dollars in one year...it didn't tell me
I'd have to write a book to make it!

But like I was saying, in December of 1995 I received this program.
I didn't send for it, or ask for it, they just got my name off a
mailing list. THANK GOODNESS FOR THAT!!!  After reading
it several times, to make sure I was reading it correctly, I couldn't
believe my eyes.  Here was a MONEY MAKING PHENOMENON.
I could invest as much as I wanted to start, without putting me
further into debt.  After I got a pencil and paper and figured it
out, I would at least get my money back.  After determining the
program was LEGAL and NOT A CHAIN LETTER, I decided
"WHY NOT."

Initially I sent out 10,000 e-mails.  It cost me about $15.00 for my
time on-line.  The great thing about e-mail is that I don't need any
money for printing to send out the program, only the cost to fulfill
my orders.  I am telling you like it is, I hope it doesn't turn you
off, but I promised myself that I would not "rip-off" anyone, no
matter how much money it cost me!

In less than one week, I was starting to receive orders for REPORT #1.
By January 13, I had received 26 orders for REPORT #1.  When you read the
GUARANTEE in the program, you will see that "YOU MUST RECEIVE 15-20
ORDERS FOR REPORT #1 WITHIN 2 WEEKS.  IF YOU DON'T, SEND OUT
MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO!"
My first step in making $50,000 in 20-90 days was done. By January 30,
I had received 196 orders for REPORT #2.  If you go back to the GUARANTEE,
"YOU MUST RECEIVE 100+ ORDERS FOR REPORT #2 WITHIN 2 WEEKS.
IF NOT, SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO.  ONCE YOU HAVE 100
ORDERS, THE REST IS EASY, RELAX, YOU WILL MAKE YOUR $50,000
GOAL"  Well, I had 196 orders for REPORT #2, 96 more than I needed.  So I sat
back and relaxed.  By March 19, of my e-mailing of 10,000, I received $58,000
with more coming in every day.

I paid off ALL my debts and bought a much needed new car.  Please take time
to read the attatched program, IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER!!!
Remember, it won't work if you don't try it.  This program does work, but you
must follow it EXACTLY!  Especially the rules of not trying to place your name
in a different place.  It won't work, you'll lose out on a lot of money!
REPORT #2 explains this. Always follow the guarantee, 15-20 orders for
REPORT #1, and 100+ orders for REPORT #2 and you will make $50,000 or more in
20-90 days.  I AM LIVING PROOF THAT IT WORKS!!!

If you choose not to participate in this program, I am sorry.  It really is a
great opportunity with little cost or risk to you.  If you choose to participate,
follow the program and you will be on your way to financial security.

If you are a fellow business owner and are if financial trouble like I was, or
you want to start your own business, consider this a sign. I DID!

                               Sincerely,

                         Christopher Erickson

P.S. Do you have any idea what 11,700  $5 bills ($58,000) look like
piled up on a kitchen table?  IT'S AWESOME!

A PERSONAL NOTE FROM THE ORGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM:

By the time you have read the enclosed program and reports, you should have
concluded that such a program, and one that is legal, could not have been created
by an amateur.

Let me tell you a little about myself.  I had a profitable business for 10 years.
Then in 1979 my business began falling off.  I was doing the same things that were
previously successfull for me, but it wasn't working.  Finally, I figured it out.
It wasn't me, it was the economy.  Inflation and recession had replaced the stable
economy that had been with us since 1945.  I don't have to tell you what happend to
the unemployment rate... because many of you know from first hand experience.
There were more failures and bankruptcies than ever before.

The middle class was vanishing.  Those who knew what they were doing invested
wisely and moved up.  Those who did not, including those who never had anything to
save or invest, were moving down into the ranks of the poor.  As the saying goes,
"THE RICH GET RICHER AND THE POOR GET POORER."  The traditional methods
of making money will never allow you to "move up" or "get rich", inflation will
see to that.

You have just received information that can give you financial freedom for the rest
of your life, with "NO RISK" and "JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT."
You can make more money in the next few months than you have ever imagined.

I should also point out that I will not see a penny of this money, nor anyone else
who has provided a testimonial for this program.  I have already made over
4 MILLION DOLLARS!  I have retired from the program after sending out over
16,000 programs.  Now I have several offices that make this and several other
programs here and over seas.  By the spring we wish to market the "internet" by a
partnership with AMERICA ON LINE.

Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED.  Do not change it in any way.
It works exceedingly well as it is now.  Remember to e-mail a copy of this exciting
report to everyone you can think of. One of the people you send this to may send out
50,000...and your name will be on everyone of them!  Remember though, the more
you send out the more potential customers you will reach.

So my friend, I have given you the ideas, information, materials and opportunity
to become financially independent, IT IS UP TO YOU NOW!

"THINK ABOUT IT"
Before you delete this program from your mailbox, as I almost did, take a little
time to read it and REALLY THINK ABOUT IT.  Get a pencil and figure out what could
happen when YOU participate. Figure out the worst possible response and no matter
how you calculate it, you will still make a lot of money!  You will definitely get
back what you invested.  Any doubts you have will vanish when your first orders
come in.  IT WORKS!
                                     Paul Johnson, Raleigh, NC

HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PROGRAM WILL MAKE YOU $$$$$

Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it goes, and we'll
assume you and all those involved send out only 2,000 programs each.  Let's also
assume that the mailing receives a 0.5% response.  Using a good list the response
could be much better. Also many people will send out hundreds of thousands of
programs instead of 2,000.  But continuing with this example, you send out only
2,000 programs.  With a 0.5% response, that is only 10 orders for REPORT #1.
Those 10 people respond by sending out 2,000 programs each for a total of 20,000.
Out of those 0.5%, 100 people respond and order REPORT #2. Those 100 mail out
2,000 programs each for a total of 200,000.  The 0.5% response to that is 1,000
orders for REPORT #3.  Those 1,000 send out 2,000 programs each for a 2,000,000
total.  The 0.5% response to that is 10,000 orders for REPORT #4.  That's 10,000
$5 bills for you.  CASH!!! Your total income in this example is
$50 + $500 + $5,000 + $50,000 for a total of $55,550!!!

REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING 1,990 OUT OF THE 2,000 PEOPLE
YOU MAIL TO WILL DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND TRASH THIS PROGRAM!
DARE TO THINK FOR A MOMENT WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF EVERYONE, OR HALF
SENT OUT 100,000 PROGRAMS INSTEAD OF 2,000.
Believe me, many people will do just that, and more!  By the way, your cost to
participate in this is practically nothing.  You obviously already have an
internet connection and e-mail is FREE!!!  REPORT #3 will show you the best
methods for bulk e-mailing and obtaining e-mail lists.

INSTRUCTIONS:
We at Erris Mail Order Marketing Businesses, have a method of raising capital that
REALLY WORKS 100% EVERYTIME.  I am sure that you could use
$50,000 to $125,000 in the next 20-90 days. Before you say "BULL... ",
please read this program carefully.

This is not a chain letter, but a perfectly legal money making opportunity.
Basically, this is what you do:  As with all multi-level business, we build our
business by recruiting new partners and selling our products.  Every state in the
USA allows you to recruit new multi-level business partners, and we offer a
product for EVERY dollar sent.  YOUR ORDERS COME AND ARE FILLED
THROUGH THE MAIL, so you are not involved in personal selling.  You do it
privately in your own home, store or office.
This is the GREATEST Multi-Level Mail Order Marketing anywhere:

Step (1)  Order all four (4) REPORTS listed by NAME AND NUMBER.
Do this by ordering the REPORT from each of the four (4) names
listed on the next page.  For each REPORT, send $5 CASH and a
SELF-ADDRESSED STAMPED envelope (BUSINESS SIZE #10) to the person
listed for the SPECIFIC REPORT.  International orders should also
include $1 extra for postage.  It is essential that you specify
the NAME and NUMBER of the REPORT requested to the person you are
ordering it from.  You will need ALL FOUR (4) REPORTS because you
will be REPRINTING and RESELLING them.  DO NOT alter the names
or sequence other than what the instructions say.

IMPORTANT: Always provide same-day service on all orders.

Step (2)  Replace the name and address under REPORT #1 with
your's, moving the one that was there down to REPORT #2.  Drop
the name and address under REPORT #2 TO REPORT #3,  moving
the one that was there to REPORT #4.  The name and the address
that was under REPORT #4 is dropped from the list and this party
is no doubt on the  way to the bank.  When doing this, make certain
you type the names and addresses ACCURATELY!!!  DO NOT
MIX UP MOVING PRODUCT/REPORT POSITIONS!!!

Step (3) Having made the requested changes in the NAME list, save
it as text (.txt) file in it's own directory to be used with whatever
e-mail program you like.  Again, REPORT #3 will tell you the best
methods of bulk e-mailing and acquiring e-mail lists.

Step (4)  E-mail a copy of the entire program (all of this is very
important) to everyone whose address you can get your hands on.
Start with friends and relatives since you can encourage them to take
advantage of this fabulous money-making opportunity.  That's what I
did.  And they love me now, more than ever.  Then, e-mail to anyone
and everyone!  Use your imagination!  You can get e-mail addresses
from companies on the internet who specialize in e-mail mailing
lists.  These are very cheap, 100,000 addresses for around $35.

IMPORTANT:  You won't get a good response if you use an old
list, so always request a FRESH, NEW list.  You will find out where
to purchase these lists when you order the four (4) REPORTS.

ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON ALL ORDERS!!!

REQUIRED REPORTS:
***Order each REPORT by NUMBER and NAME***

ALWAYS SEND A SELF-ADDRESSED, STAMPED ENVELOPE
AND $5 CASH FOR EACH ORDER REQUESTING THE
SPECIFIC REPORT BY NAME AND NUMBER.

REPORT #1
"HOW TO MAKE $250,000 THROUGH MULTI-LEVEL SALES"

ORDER REPORT #1 FROM:

CONSUMER MARKETING
10223-B Univ. City Blvd. #197
Charlotte, NC 28213

REPORT #2
"MAJOR CORPORATIONS AND MULTI-LEVEL SALES"

ORDER REPORT #2 FROM:

Kathy Smith
5312 S. E. 30 Ave.
Ocala, FL 34480-7524

ORDER REPORT #3 FROM:

Liberty Publishing Inc.
2107 W. Commonwealth Ave. Dept. 264
Alhambra, Ca 91803

REPORT #4
"EVALUATING MULTI-LEVEL SALES PLANS"

ORDER REPORT #4 FROM:

SOM CO..
2168 S. Atlantic Blvd #101
Monterey Park, CA 91754

CONCLUSION:
I am enjoying my fortune that I made by sending out this program.
You too, will be making money in 20-90 days, if you follow the
SIMPLE STEPS outlined in this mailing.

To be financially independent is to be FREE.  Free to make financial
decisions as never before.  Go into business, get into investments,
retire or take a vacation.  No longer will a lack of money hold you
back.

However, very few people reach financial independence, because
when opportunity knocks, they choose to ignore it.  It is much
easier to say "NO" than "YES", and this the question that you must
answer.  Will YOU ignore this amazing opportunity or will you
take advantage of it?  If you do nothing, you have indeed missed
something and nothing will change.  Please re-read this material,
this is a special opportunity.  If you have any questions, please
feel free to write to the sender of this information.  You will get
a prompt and informative reply.

My method is simple.  I sell thousands of people a product for $5
that cost me pennies to produce and e-mail.  I should also point out
that this program is LEGAL and everyone who participates WILL
make money.  This is not a chain letter or a pyramid scam.  At times
you probably received chain letters, asking you to send money, on
faith, but getting NOTHING in return, NO product what-so-ever!
Not only are chain lettters illegal, but the risk of someone breaking
the chain  makes them quite unattractive.

You are offering a legitimate product to your people.  After they
purchase the product from you, they reproduce more and resell them.
It's simple free enterprise.  As you learned from the enclosed
material, the PRODUCT is a series of four (4) FINANCIAL AND
BUSINESS REPORTS.  The information contained in these
REPORTS will not only help you in making your participation in
this program more rewarding, but will be useful to you in any other
business decisions you make in the years ahead.  You are also
buying the rights to reprint all of the REPORTS, which will be
ordered from you by those to whom you mail this program.  The
concise one and two page REPORTS you will be buying can easily
be reproduced at a local copy center for a cost of about 3 cents a
copy.  Best wishes with the program and Good Luck!

Thread