1997-12-09 - Re: Another of Gary Burnore’s Lies Exposed

Header Data

From: nobody@REPLAY.COM (Anonymous)
To: m2n@alpha.jpunix.com
Message Hash: 3175b926fca2e5bac71813bd2d7e19c5d28afa3a5646c6a5ebd8c601fb3ff018
Message ID: <199712090233.DAA12644@basement.replay.com>
Reply To: <348ae71f.274808632@nntp.best.ix.netcom.com>
UTC Datetime: 1997-12-09 02:59:58 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 9 Dec 1997 10:59:58 +0800

Raw message

From: nobody@REPLAY.COM (Anonymous)
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 1997 10:59:58 +0800
To: m2n@alpha.jpunix.com
Subject: Re: Another of Gary Burnore's Lies Exposed

Mix <mixmaster@remail.obscura.com> wrote:

> >:gburnore@netcom.com (Gary L. Burnore) wrote:
>
>  [clipped only the equine manure parts of Mr. Burnore's article ]
>
> Hmmmm.  Nothing left.
>
> Isn't it amazing how the Anti-Privacy Mr.
> Burnore thinks there is only ONE anonymous person posting to correct his
                          ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> outrageous lies and massive disinformation?

Uh, oh!  Head for the hills!  Our secret is out!  We have all of these
remailers and they only have ONE USER. <g>

> Isn't it amazing how Dumbo Mr.
> Burnore calls 'an asshole' all those who choose to post a dissenting opinion
> anonymously?  Isn't it amazing how Anti-Free Speech Mr.
> Burnore demands to know all anonymous identities yet himself hides the
> addresses of where he lives and works?

Most control freaks like Gary Burnore and the rest of the DataBasix Gang are
hypocritical about privacy.  They want to invade that of others at will while
protecting their own.  Gary Burnore and Belinda Bryan <eridani@netcom.com>
were worried that their UNLISTED PHONE NUMBERS might be given out, but anyone
who dares criticize their actions with an "unlisted" e-mail address is an
"anon asshole".

OK, let's make Gary happy.  If he's so worried that my asshole is "anonymous",
I guess I'd better give it a name -- "Burnore" sounds about right to me.  So
to all control freaks -- "stick it in your Burnore".

I'm still wondering what wondrous plans Gary and Belinda had for all
those e-mail addresses of the users of the Huge Cajones Remailer if Jeff
Burchell had turned them over to DataBasux as they had demanded.  (Not just the
senders but the RECIPIENTS as well!)  Fortunately, Jeff was smarter than your
average Burnore and didn't keep such things around to tempt DataBasix,
Scientology, etc., so we'll never find out.

Thread