1997-12-05 - FREE HITS+FREE FEEDS!

Header Data

From: Eureka! <robin@abc-web.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 35eadbb0f1f6787b761bcdcbb6f13a72c99f408db21f97d78078095060a1499a
Message ID: <199712051417.OAA06560@links.hitbank.com>
Raw Date: Fri, 5 Dec 1997 22:34:20 +0800

Raw message

From: Eureka! <robin@abc-web.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 1997 22:34:20 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: FREE HITS+FREE FEEDS!

Dear Webmaster/Webmistress,

* YOUR EMAIL WAS GIVEN TO ME AS AN ADULT WEBMASTER WHO MIGHT
* BE INTERESTED IN FREE HITS,  AND FREE VIDEO FEEDS.  PLEASE
* CLICK  HERE TO BE INSTANTLY AND  PERMANENTLY  REMOVED FROM
* FUTURE WEBMASTER MAILINGS:   MAILTO:REMOVE@WWW.HITBANK.COM

INCREASE YOUR HITS FOR FREE!
Build your site's traffic,  with a tidal wave of hits - FREE
from us.  Please read to the end of this email to get 3 FREE
hardcore feeds for your web site, our gift to you for taking
the time to read this email.

A QUICK COPY+PASTE EQUALS LOADS MORE HITS FOR YOU!
We've got bucketloads of surfers looking to  dive into a top
sexy site, like yours - just as soon as we link to you.  You
then sit back,  and watch your advertisers write you bigger,
fatter checks.  Over 400 top adult sites are using us alrea-
dy, so you know it's a product that works!

WHAT ARE WE GIVING AWAY?
We publish Eureka!  The daily adult newsletter,  packed with
FREE porn.  Our subscriber base  is growing incredibly fast.
Why?  Because we have  100s of FREE  hardcore pix,  links to
FREE hardcore video channels, FREE competitions, and more.

HOW CAN YOU GET YOUR SHARE OF THESE FREE HITS?
Easy, just visit our site and signup totally FREE to be sent
some html code  you copy and paste  onto your pages.  When a
surfer sees the code,  they can click on a button to sign up
to receive Eureka! FREE, in their email each day.  When they
click, nothing visible happens. They actually remain on your
site where they continue surfing.  This is totally unique in
traffic generation programmes.

HOW DO YOU BENEFIT?
For every surfer that  signs up you get  one Eureka! credit.
For each credit your advert will go out on one of our emails
EVERY day from then onwards - day in day out. If you get 100
a day, for example, after a week you have 700 credits. Then,
after a month 2,800, and after a year 36,500. That's a whop-
ping 36,500 FREE impressions you will receive from us, every
single day.  And just think, what if you got 1,000 people to
click the button every day?  After a year that would net you
365,000 impressions a day from us!

STILL NOT SURE?
Remember, It's totally FREE. Just try it. If it doesn't work
for you, bin it! But you'll still get daily impressions from
those you've signed up for weeks/months, even years to come.

SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Get your piece of the action.  Sign up now to be in right at
the beginning and build up a head start against your compet-
itors.  Start earning your credits today. And tomorrow we'll
be sending out emails with YOUR advertising on - FREE!

CHECK OUT EUREKA! ............... http://eureka.abc-web.com/

YOUR FREE HARDCORE FEEDS
Thankyou for taking the time to read this email.  We hope to
see you as  a Eureka! partner site soon.  As a thank you for
taking the time,  here are the  FREE feeds  we promised you.
You are given complete permission  to link to all these URLs
from anywhere on any site.  They contain a variety of mater-
ial, from weird, to lesbian,  pregnant,  gay and much,  much
more and will be a great puller for your site. Thanks again!

HARDCORE VIDEO FEED SET 1 ........... http://207.168.184.26/
HARDCORE VIDEO FEED SET 2 ............ http://204.244.215.7/
HARDCORE VIDEO FEED SET 3 .......... http://207.136.152.129/

- Robin.