1997-12-23 - Re: Hate speech and censorship

Header Data

From: nobody@REPLAY.COM (Anonymous)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 366d5af0dd4308459b128365d89e3a70d5468dbca856af7b38cc84f335257252
Message ID: <199712230432.FAA10658@basement.replay.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 23 Dec 1997 12:42:42 +0800

Raw message

From: nobody@REPLAY.COM (Anonymous)
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 1997 12:42:42 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Hate speech and censorship

> > > Sameer parekh sounds like he lives by the Arab proverb: "Women for sons,
> > > boys for pleasure, but a camel for sheer extasy".
> >
> > I guess I am missing something, but what is so good about camels?
>
> I don't know - you'd have to ask Sameer Parekh.  Does he keep one in his
> C2Net office, and is it a male or a female camel?

Yes, Sameer Parekh does keep a Bactrian camel in his C2Net office.

The camel is male.

Sameer uses his oral and anal orifices to play the part of a female camel.

 Stop AIDS!

Thread