1997-12-30 - Advertise On the Internet For Free

Header Data

From: benoi@aol.com
To: benoi@aol.com
Message Hash: 47a18269eb0a8188bf6dcb9136f07894e8bec64f63fb9210e637363ec7d90288
Message ID: <199712293500ZAA36542@post.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 15:49:09 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: benoi@aol.com
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 15:49:09 -0800 (PST)
To: benoi@aol.com
Subject: Advertise On the Internet For Free

Dear Business Owners and Marketing Managers:

I am writing to invite you to have a free listing for your business in the
new National Direct Internet Yellow Pages.

Even if you already have your business listed or advertise somewhere else,
you will want to take advantage of this opportunity to extend your marketing
and reach more of your local customers and prospects.

Over 5.5 million hits were received on the National Direct site last
month alone. Today many of your local prospects are going online to
browse--and buy, and to reach as many potential customers as National Direct
you would have to advertise in over 6500 yellow page books.

Here's how the system works:  When someone wants your type of service, they
simply go online to http://www.ndiyp.com

     Then they type in the area code for the location they want.
     Finally, they type in what they are looking for.
     As long as you are listed, your business will come up on their screen.

Larger ads get more attention, of course, and cost little. But your
basic listing in the National Direct Internet Yellow Pages is yours free.

To claim your listing. simply fill out the form and return it via e-mail to
us asap. We'll see your business gets listed right away. Our e-mail address
is toppy15@hotmail.com

If you have any questions, please feel free to call (405) 942-5811 Monday -
Friday 8-5.

Please Complete Entire Form:

Your Name:
Your Title:
Company Name:
Company Address:
City/State/Zip:
Telephone Number:
Fax Number:
Type of Business:
e-mail address:
Web site address:
Would you like information on larger classified or display ads?

Return to<A HREF="mailto:toppy15@hotmail.com">CLICK HERE

Thread