1997-12-29 - Start Making Money in ‘98…!!!

Header Data

From: 650reports@hotmail.com (650+ Reports on a CD…)
To: 650reports@hotmail.com
Message Hash: 51d571c8a8ce329449ed956c149c930e00b3605a30ce50217b6187895f49b7cd
Message ID: <199712294180LAA49925@post.exp.net>
Raw Date: Mon, 29 Dec 1997 06:33:42 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: 650reports@hotmail.com (650+ Reports on a CD...)
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 1997 06:33:42 -0800 (PST)
To: 650reports@hotmail.com
Subject: Start Making Money in '98...!!!

Hello,

What we have to offer is a great opportunity for you to start your own business
re-selling (Over 650+) good reports.  You'll not only help others with useful
information but just as important, you'll be helping yourself achieve your own
financial goals...

Are you interested in making an extra $10,000, $50,000, or $100,000 a month?

YES! $100,000 a month.  If you believe that someday you'll get that big break, get
ready because THIS IS IT!  Just imagine, no more living from paycheck to
paycheck. Become FINANCIALLY INDEPENDENT. Buy your dream home.
Purchase that sports car in cash. Never again worry about living in debt.

"I currently make $1,350 to $1,800 a day doing this part-time. One week after I
started, the checks showed up in my mailbox. I can't believe it!"
       - Lynette from Glendale, CA.

I'm sure you've seen couples on TV, sitting on a couch, holding each other's hand
& claiming to make this sort of MONEY. If all these people were lying, don't you
think you would have heard about it from the Attorney General or Hard Copy?
STOP thinking that no one can possibly make this kind of money!!!

"I was probably the most skeptical person out there, until I saw how much my
brother-in-law was making. Then I HAD to try it.  The first day, I got checks that
totaled $5,693. Yesterday I made $4,374."
      - Michael from Everette, WA

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Are you ready to change your life forever?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

MAKE HUGE PROFITS IN THE INFORMATION AGE
Selling information is one of the FASTEST and EASIEST ways to get into the mail
order business. Ordinary people just like you and me are doing this and smiling all
the way to the bank. It is only in this amazing business can you start out with
practically NO CAPITAL and with literally NO LIMIT to your profits.

I bet you know someone who would PAY YOU $5-$15 to know:

HOW TO GET $1,000,000 WORTH OF LIFE INSURANCE WITH NO CASH!
HOW TO STOP PAYING PROPERTY TAXES ON YOUR HOME
WIPE OUT DEBTS WITHOUT BANKRUPTCY
INSIDER SECRETS TO PERSONAL TAX SHELTERS
HOW TO REDUCE YOUR GROCERY BILLS BY 50%
TOP 10 WAYS TO MAKE MONEY ON THE INTERNET

All you have to do is buy our CD-ROM which contain over 650+ how to money
making reports, reprint on diskettes or paper & SELL, SELL, SELL !!!
CD-ROM comes with Unlimited Reprint & Resell license.  You can sell the reports
individually or in sets through classified ads, personal contacts, flyers, or on the
Net. Sell them HOWEVER you want and for as MUCH as you want.
YOU KEEP ALL THE PROFIT.

HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PROGRAM WILL MAKE YOU $$$$$

Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it goes, and you send out
only 2,000 email ads a day. (You obviously already have an internet connection so
e-mail advertising is FREE.)
Your email would read:

SPECIAL REPORT
"Live in a $100,000 Home without ANY Money" Send $10 & self- addressed
stamped envelope to:

YOUR NAME
YOUR ADDRESS
YOUR CITY AND STATE

Let's also say that the mailing only receives a tiny response rate of not  5% , not
1% but 0.5%. That comes out to 10 orders a day X $10.00 per order. That's $100 in
additional income a day for 5 minutes of work. Imagine, that comes out to an
additional $36,500 a year. Can you use an extra $36,500 a year for 5 minutes of
work?  BUT what would happen if you sent out 100,000 emails? At the smaller
response rate of  0.35% , YOU WILL EARN $105,000.00 OF SPENDABLE CASH
IN JUST ONE MONTH!Note: Some programs out there send email at 250,000 -
330,000 e-mails an HOUR with a 28.8 modem.

Note: Currently there are over 90 million email accounts users & predicted to be
500 million by the year 2000.

When you order from us, you get:

*Our BEST-SELLING 650+ money making reports on CD-ROM.
*Step-by-step proven instructions on how you can start a huge business selling
information & become financially successful.  *The best methods for bulk e-mailing
and obtaining e-mail lists.Other money making programs sound great,  they say
place tiny classified ads. They forget to tell you that, you have to WRITE A BOOK.
With our CD-ROM, you can begin selling, TODAY!!!

E-Z ORDER FORM :
Please print out this form and fill in the blanks legibly to send
along with payment.

I WOULD LIKE TO ORDER THE FOLLOWING:
QTY		TITLE

_______	CD-ROM (650+ Reports with Full Reprint Rights)

Advertised before for $99.00 NOW *ONLY $59.00*

Name ____________________________________________________

Street Address ____________________________________________

City, State, Zip_____________________________________________

Phone Number_____________________________________________

Email Address_____________________________________________

Payment method  ____	credit card
____ 	check
____ 	money order

Account Number: _____________________________________

Expiration Date:    _____________

   ORDER AMOUNT            _______________

+ $4.00 shipping/handling = _______________
                                                  TOTAL

Send payment along with this completed form to:

Liberty Publishing
2107 W. Commonwealth Ave. #264
Alhambra, CA 91803

Comes with a 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE