1997-12-15 - Welcome to OANDA financial services

Header Data

From: webmaster@olsen.ch
To: cypherpunks@ssz.com
Message Hash: 7541eee7f0df99025fc5c47b31a36926871719580f33d0b2d70cf4fb2fc10b2b
Message ID: <9712151337.AA05819@baiza.olsen.ch>
Raw Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 21:43:59 +0800

Raw message

From: webmaster@olsen.ch
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 21:43:59 +0800
To: cypherpunks@ssz.com
Subject: Welcome to OANDA financial services

Dear Fred Cypherpunk,

Thank you for registering with OANDA!  You may begin to use your
account (cypherpunks) immediately to access any of the following
services:

- OANDA's advanced financial forecasting services.  Refer to our
pricing plan to find out how to best use your free credit.  Please
note that starting December 1, 1997, all of our prices are handled in US dollars.

- OANDA's Customizable Currency Converter.  Now you can customize
OANDA's popular 164 Currency Converter with the look and feel of
your Web site.  Feel free to try your own customization.  It's free
for designing and testing.  Please refer to our Customizable
Currency Converter for information about how to activate your
customized currency converter.

We would be glad to help with any questions you may have.
Thanks again for using our services.  Explore and enjoy!

The OANDA Team
e-mail: oanda-info@oanda.com
http://www.oanda.com

Thread